Employers in the Midwest, South and nationwide recognize that Boyle Brasher LLC attorneys have proven experience and skills in providing aggressive and cost-effective counsel and representation in employment-related litigation.
Boyle Brasher LLC's clients include major corporations, midsized and small businesses that face claims or lawsuits alleging employment law violations. For smaller companies, the firm often serves in a role similar to an in-house attorney who provides guidance, advice and representation during and even before litigation commences. For larger corporations and businesses that have the advantage of in-house counsel, we collaborate with management and those attorneys in developing strategies for the best possible defense for the clients' interests.
Working On Behalf Of Employers Nationwide
Boyle Brasher LLC handles employment cases in both state and federal courts and agencies in all of the following areas of alleged discrimination or misconduct:
- Age: If your company has been accused of terminating, demoting or disciplining an employee based on the workers' age, our law firm will protect your interests.
- Gender: Gender discrimination can come in many forms. Our firm is prepared to respond to a wide range of accusations.
- Race: Accusations of race discrimination in a business setting can be complex and acrimonious. Our attorneys will help your company reach an effective resolution.
- Disability: Employers are required to make reasonable accommodations for disabled workers, but the definition of what is "reasonable" varies greatly depending on the unique situation.
- Hiring: Employers often face accusations of discrimination during the hiring process.
- Termination: Accusations of wrongful termination are common, and require a strong legal defense.
- Military service or veteran status: There are a number of unique laws and regulations surrounding veterans and employment. If your company has been accused of a violation, we can help.
- Whistleblower: Whistleblowers have a number of legal protections, but those protections have limits. If your company has been accused of unlawfully retaliating against a whistleblower, contact our firm.
Contact One Of Our Experienced Lawyers
Some of our employer clients face allegations of sexual harassment on the job, wrongful discharge suits, violations of wage and hour laws, or Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) provisions. We defend employers in negotiations and in hearings, before both federal and state administrative agencies, and in court. We have handled major individual and class action employment discrimination suits in both state and federal court.
To schedule a consultation with Boyle Brasher LLC, give us a call or fill out our online contact form. Our employment law attorneys, based in St. Louis, Memphis, and Belleville, Illinois, welcome inquiries from companies and their insurers throughout North America.