St. Louis, Missouri
Phone: 314-621-7700 Ext. 221
Tom has earned his spurs as a trial attorney at Boyle Brasher LLC. Before he joined Boyle Brasher LLC, He had several years of experience in handling cases brought against the railroad industry. He has additional years of seasoning and experience as a partner and trial attorney at Boyle Brasher LLC. Tom has first and second chaired numerous FELA trials in courts across the U.S. and especially in the St. Louis Metropolitan area in Missouri and Illinois Courts. Tom tightly organizes his practice with his hands on management of all of his cases. He has a common sense approach to litigating which has made him very successful in his practice.
Tom has a diverse background that has lent breadth to his perspective and ability to relate to any jury. He worked as a manager in retail commerce for several years before embarking on his legal career.
Outside of the office Tom devotes a lot of his free time to his children and coaching and playing soccer. He shares quality time with his hunting buddies in duck blinds and farm fields up and down the Mississippi flyway.
Learn more about Notable Cases handled by Mr. Bell and the firm by clicking here.
Areas of Practice
- Railroad Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Trucking Defense
- Products Liability Defense
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Litigation and Appeals
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals 8 th Circuit
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Juris Doctorate (Cum Laude)
- Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Bachelor of Arts (Cum Laude)
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- The Missouri Bar Association
- The Illinois Bar Association
- The Montana Bar Association
- The Texas Bar Association
- The Wisconsin Bar Association
- The Minnesota Bar Association