Phone: 618-277-9000 Ext. 2209
Leslie is heavily involved in the defense of asbestos tort cases in state and federal jurisdictions. She has made courtroom appearances on behalf of a major transportation company in complex inhalation litigation cases. She has also been very effective doing appellate work for Boyle Brasher LLC in both state and federal appellate level courts. Leslie is an excellent writer and exceptionally organized in the way she handles the representation of her clients.
Leslie and her husband enjoy weekend travel together and spending time with their friends. Leslie enjoys spending private time reading across a broad spectrum of interests. She is a also a fan of summer musical theater at the nationally recognized Muny Opera in St. Louis.
Learn more about Notable Cases handled by Ms. Shinners and the firm by clicking here.
Areas of Practice
- Railroad Defense
- Toxic Tort Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Product Liability Defense
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Litigation and Appeals
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- St. Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Civil Practice Clinic
- Honors: Judicial Process Clinic
- Miami University
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Illinois Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar Association
- The St. Clair County Bar Association